Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Angel Lola Luv - You're A Jerk Video



Uh-oh! I think we may have some competition here! Just got a hold of this new video from Angel Lola Luv and it sounds kinda hot to me. I will say this though......she sounds a little like Nicki Minaj on this joint. A little animated and I've never heard Angel sound animated before. But that's all a good thing. Angel kills me around the 1:38 mark where she says "You fraudulent, phoney muthaf*cka"! I'm soo dead with that one! Check out the video for yourself below and let me know what you think:



By the way, this video premiered on This Is 50 today but I didn't know if she was definitely signed onto G Unit. Does anyone know if that deal did in fact go through? Please let me know cuz that would be a good look for Ms. Monroe. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES