Saturday, November 7, 2009

Behind The Scenes: Chris Brown & Juelz Santana - Back To The Crib



The big homie, Juelz Santana, and Chris Brown are shooting the video for their new joint called "Back To The Crib". This song right here is SICK!! This is a video I can't wait to come out! (And I'm not just saying that cuz I'm cool with Juelz either) I'm already loving the song so check out some behind the scenes footage of the video below:



Twin I see you in the background! Full length video will be out in 2 weeks!!! Oh! If you are not familiar with the song, check it out below:



HAWT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES