Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Did Kim Kardashian Get A Nose Job?



Something definitely had me asking myself if Kim had some work done on her face but I couldn't pinpoint it. The change even caught the eye of some gossip magazines such as Star Magazine! I knew it wasn't just me! But, as always, Kim Kardashian is denying those rumors as well. Check out what she had to say about the nose job rumors below:

“Star Magazine is saying I had plastic surgery to make my nose and lips smaller! Why would someone want smaller lips?! LOL, in the first photo I am about 15 lbs heavier than the second photo! Your face always looks different when you lose weight (the pics above aren’t the ones from the mag), plus with the contouring on my nose it gives the illusion of a thinner nose… it’s no secret I contour my nose now to make the bump go away…I guess it’s a compliment to my makeup artist that he does such a good job contouring my nose that it appears smaller.”

My question to you is.....Do you believe Kim's denials? Or does she need more people?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES