Monday, November 9, 2009

The Drama That Is Joe Budden & Tahiry



This has really got to be one of the nastiest breakups in Hip Hop! I don't know what the reasons were behind the breakup between Joe Budden and Tahiry but I will give my opinion. In my opinion, someone has been fucking around someone else's back....for a minute now! How do you go from a relationship with years put in and then are seen on the internet with another significant other? That just doesn't add up to me! Here I was, like an idiot, rootin for these two (Joe Budden and Tahiry) to make it work! I know nothing is forever....HELL!......life isn't forever but that's beside the point. I'm soo mad that as soon as Joey had the opportunity, he had the next chick on the net. That's not a good look Joe. To the public, it looks like you are trying your damnedest to get Tahiry jealous. Check out Joey's new piece (Somaya Reece) below:



Did anyone hear the part where Joe is like "When am I going to put a ring on her?" Are you kidding me? Didn't you just break up with Tahiry? Wow! Now that's what I call moving fast! But don't think Joe is the only one moving on with his life. Tahiry showed up at a 50 Cent video shoot this past Friday and here are the pics of the two below:







Seems like Tahiry got her own thing going on too. Well, the word is, after the videoshoot wrapped up, 50, Tahiry and a group of friends all went to an afterparty at a strip club where things got pretty wild! Is this a tit for tat situation? Seems like it. I will keep you guys updated as things progress but for now check out an interview Tahiry did over at DTF Radio below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES