Friday, November 13, 2009

Is Joe Budden Talking About Tahiry?



Someone sent me this song and asked me if Joe Budden was talking about Tahiry. Hmmm...I don't know. With all the things that have been going on with Joe and Tahiry, I wouldn't be surprised. I'm a huge fan of Jump Off Joe Budden but lately it seems that he's doing his damndest to get Tahiry jealous. I'm not feeling that! So there is a possibility that there are some shots being thrown at Tahiry here but I'll let you guys be the judge of that. Check it out below:



What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES