Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Joe Budden Diss By Skyy High - Tahiry Told Me



Let the beef on wax begin! I found this joint on YouTube and couldn't believe my ears! Someone by the name of Skyy High really has it in for Joe Budden! I'm hoping Tahiry really didn't have any parts of this. This is soooo not looking good! Why couldn't the breakup between Tahiry and Joe be an amicable one? I don't know. I mean this song plus Joey being known for choppin down video vixens.....it's all a mess!

All I'm saying is, don't say I didn't tell you when Joe Budden comes back with his rebuttal! It's not going to be nice! This is sooo ugly!!! Peep the song below called "Tahiry Told Me":



What are your thoughts? I need to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES