Saturday, November 28, 2009

Love's commanding courtside manner

Antoine Sanfuentes / NBC News

Reggie Love is the "body man" for Barack Obama -- the guy who makes sure the president has his Honest Tea and MET-Rx protein bars. The former Duke University basketball player is known to spar on the court with the commander in chief. "Can I, can I just point out, I am on my backside all the time during these games," the president tells NBC’s Brian Williams. "They're showing me no respect on the court. Partly because they know that when I beat them, I might do a little trash talking… As Reggie put it, you don't want to lose to Barack Obama. You'll hear about it

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES