Friday, November 27, 2009

More Tattoos For Wayne Please



I spotted these pics over on Real Talk NY and thought to myself when is enough, enough? I have no qualms about Wayne tatting up every part of his body but I just thought in general, when is it enough? Hell, if Wayne likes it, I love it! No hate over here! I'm just wondering what makes him tick? What makes him do the things he does? Why is he such an extremist? I would love to ask him those questions in person. One day! I promise you I will have that chat with Wayne!! You watch!

Check out another snapshot of Wayne, his new tat and his Daddy below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES