Saturday, November 7, 2009

My Oldest Daughter Plays Empire State Of Mind



I'm not a blogger who only brings you Hip Hop and gossip, I also bring some of my personal life to you as well. So if you've been keeping up with the site then most of you know that my oldest daughter, Kadijah, is a piano player and loves her some Alicia Keys. :-) So I'm going to ask that you check out my daughter's skill level and her rendition of "Empire State Of Mind" below:



I need your feedback....is she good? Or does she have to go back to the drawing board? Now, I ask that you be easy because she's only 15 but I do need your thoughts on it. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES