Friday, November 13, 2009

An Ode To My Kappa Sweet/Diamond Sorors

Nina, Jill-ann, Maya, Ya-ya, Angel, Minerva, Teresa, Nancy... I miss your friendship and our days of old. Keep in touch. I love and miss you all.

Luv, Alicia "Gata"


"Sisters are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."

"Don't walk in front of me and be my leader, don't walk behind me and be my follower, but walk beside me and be my Sister."

"You can take the sisters out of the Sorority, but you can't take the Sisterhood out of the Sisters."


"You should never look down on a Sister except to pick her up."


"Sisterhood is not letting petty differences get in the way of anything. It is about being true to yourself. It is about experiencing new adventures by entering the realm of others."

"Sisterhood is many things. It's a warn smile on a cold and rainy day, a friendly hug, a cheerful hello... It's all that a good and lasting friendship is, only better. It's treasured. It's sacred. It's knowing that there will always be someone there for you. It's dreams shared, and goals achieved. It's counting on others and being counted on. It is real." Click here for story

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES