Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Is Near Folks



Christmas is just around the corner and with 4 kids you can imagine what I've been going through. Searching for toys, clothes, smell goods and anything you can think of that will put a smile on my baby's faces when they wake up on Christmas morning. It hasn't all been easy though. Times are hard for everyone, including me but I've been spending wisely. I haven't bought a thing that wasn't on sale but after it's all said and done, Lil Duval can show you better than I can tell you below:



I know I'm not the only one who peeped the half gallon of Tropicana fruit juice in the background frontin like it was eggnog or some ish! LMAO! But on a more Christmas type note, check out one of my favorite Christmas songs below by Chris Brown:



I can never get enough of this song!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES