Friday, December 25, 2009

New Video: Amerie ft. Fabolous - More Than Love



Just last week I brought you guys some behind the scenes footage of the new joint by Amerie featuring Fabolous called "More Than Love". The clip below is the full length version of the video and I do mean full length! I mean for the first minute or so....it's just Amerie talking. That's when the song comes on and I'm loving the song!! I bang it in my truck wherever I go!!! Nevertheless, the video quality is excellent and it's a sweet love video. I'm such a mush!!! Enjoy it below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES