Sunday, December 13, 2009

Tiny's Nail Bar Grand Opening



Tiny, former member of 90's R&B group Xscape, celebrated the grand opening of her new nail salon in the ATL last week. As always, her partner in crime, Toya, was there to join in on the festivities. I'm hearing BET was also there filming the second season of the "Tiny & Toya" show. I can't wait for the second season because I truly did enjoy the first one! I'm also noticing Tiny dyed her hair a fabulous red color. The color suits her nicely!!!



Great job T!! I wasn't really feeling the blonde but I know we all have gone through our different color stages in our lives. ;-) Enjoy some more photos from the grand opening below:







Toya is always looking just as spectacular as Tiny! What a good team!



And does anyone notice the shape on Tiny?!! That's a hot photo!! I don't know about you guys but when I decide to go down and visit the ATL, that nail salon will be one of my stops! It will be a must do on my list!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES