Saturday, January 23, 2010

Celebs Ride The Subway Too



Jim Jones posted on Twitter that he was riding the subway. I didn't believe it at first, that is until I seen the actual video! Jim Jones is hilarious for talking about he had no idea that the trains nowadays tell you what the next stop is! His quote was "I'm gonna get my life together"! PRICELESS!! Peep the tweet video below:



And did anyone else notice how he was soo happy to move through the cars?!! I love it! If you want to follow Jim Jones on Twitter (click here).

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES