Saturday, January 9, 2010

Danger Lost Custody Of Her Baby



I know this story is practically on everyone else's site but I had to address this because more than anything I'm a mother first! I don't know what's going on with this story but apparently Danger lost her custodial rights and her child's father, Gabriel (Nick Cannon's brother) has all the rights. Where they do dat at?! Do yall understand how hard it is to take a child away from their mother?! Yall are really not understanding me! The mother has to be truly fucked up in the head in order for a judge to take a child away from their Mom! A daughter at that! So this leaves me with nothing more to say other than Danger doesn't have her shit together. She must truly be out of her mind as she so lovely displayed on national TV for all of us to witness on "For The Love of Ray J".

And according to TMZ, the photo above is of Danger only minutes after her court hearing!! Are you serious?! If that was me the picture would've been of a whole nother scene! It would be of me screaming with my hands handcuffed behind my back and about 3 or 4 court officers detaining me! REAL TALK!!!

If you thought she wasn't crazy she'll prove you wrong below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES