Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Internet Is Mad Slow!!!



Everyone is going crazy on my girl, Cheri Dennis, wondering where she's been and making comments on her choice of style. First of all, I would like to say that Cherri has been rocking the pink hair for a minute now! Her dimple piercings are new but they look fine to me. Here's a photo of Cheri and I about 2 years ago:



Nothing has changed with my girl and just for the record she's one of the realest chicks in the game! REAL TALK!! Enjoy a Cheri Dennis throwback below:



And here she is showing love to my site below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES