Friday, January 1, 2010

Is Joe Budden Dissin Juelz Santana?



There seems to be some controversy with a freestyle that Joe Budden put out with a line that some might say is directed towards Juelz Santana. The words from the freestyle go like this:

"So if i see jewels on a dumb lame/Imma take his face off so he can rep Skull Gang".

I personally think this was just some word play. I don't think it had anything to do with Juelz Santana. I think what Joey was trying to say was if he saw some jewelry on a lame ass dude, he'll rip his face off so he can rep Skull Gang. If this is a jab at Juelz I have no idea but before I go jumping to conclusions I'll say it's just some clever ass word play. But check out what Joe Budden had to say about his lyrics below:



What are your thoughts on the lyrics? Would love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES