Sunday, January 24, 2010

Justin Combs Gives $10,000 To Haiti



Diddy and Misa threw an extravagant Sweet Sixteen for their son, Justin, last night at club M2. Diddy made sure his son was a prince for the evening although we all know Justin is a prince for life just for having a Daddy like Diddy! ;-) Anyway, I was really taken aback when Diddy announced that he was giving Justin $10,000 to start his own bank account. That sentence did not take me by surprise but what did take me by surprise was how Justin said he wanted to give that same $10,000 and donate it towards the Haiti relief! I thought that was a beautiful and selfless act! A child at 16 years of age willing to give his own gift to those who are in need. I don't know, call me a mush, but it touched me that such a young person would've done that. Peep the video of it all going down below:



Had that have been any one of my kids.....they would've kept that money all to themselves. Well, let's be honest, Momma ain't rolling like Diddy so if I was to give any of my kids 10 g's they would fall out in shock! ;-) One more photo of the Sweet Sixteen below:



Justin the prince walked into his party with the princess of NY, Ms. Nicki Minaj! Now that's making a statement!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES