Thursday, January 28, 2010

Misa Hylton Has Her Own Lacefront Line



Misa Hylton, better known as Diddy's baby momma (LOL) is not only one of the top stylists in the industry but she is also coming out with her own lacefront wig line called "Unconfined Coif".

Misa's hair is always on point but I don't understand why she would promote lacefronts. I mean, I always thought she rocked her own hair. And.......looks around to make sure no one else is listening......I always thought she had good hair. ;-) I remember clearly in the "Big Poppa" video. Misa had that curly hair in two buns like Princess Laya from Star Wars. :-) Am I the only one who remembers that? Peep the video below:



And one more photo of Misa and her lacefront below:



I think she's going to do really well with her product!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES