Thursday, January 21, 2010

New Music: Jaheim - Finding My Way Back



I don't know about you guys but as soon as Jaheim's CD hits stores, I will be the first one in line!!! February 9th! Keep the date locked and cop his album called "Another Round". The whole album is going to be FIRE and it's been a long time coming!

Every now and again I get into my moods where I need to hear a slow jam and sure enough Jaheim has the remedy with his new joint called "Finding My Way Back". Check it out below and let me know what you think:



And in other Jaheim news, check out some behind the scenes footage of a new video he's working on with Jadakiss for his smash hit "Ain't Leaving Without You" below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES