Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New Video: Skillz - 2009 Rap Up



My boy, Skillz, is just now releasing a video for his 2009 "Rap Up". I love the rap up songs he does every year and actually look forward to them. My only question is why soo late with the video? I'm just saying. Anyway, it looks like Skillz is living quite comfortably because he looks like he's been putting on weight. Check it out for yourselves below:



I always thought Skillz was nice lyrically. Here's a throwback joint from him called "Nod Factor" from back in 1995!! Enjoy it below:



I don't know about you guys but Skillz' flow on that track reminded me of Big L! REAL TALK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES