Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Videos: From Lil Wayne & KeKe Wyatt



The first new video is from Weezy F. Baby and this joint is called "On Fire". This song is soo sick and I'm going to truly miss Lil Wayne and his music while he does his bid! Wayne made me change my mind to this whole Rock/Rap collabo and I'm diggin it! Wayne has made me a believer! Check out the new video, "On Fire" below:



And the second new video for the day is from KeKe Wyatt.



Do yall remember her? She was the singer that "supposedly" back in the day stabbed her husband because she caught him in the bed with another man. I guess all of that drama is wayyy behind her cuz she's back with a new joint called "Who Knew". I like KeKe Wyatt and think her voice is absolutely incredible. It's like a breathe of fresh air to listen to someone who can really sing these days! Check her video out below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES