Sunday, January 10, 2010

Nicki Minaj Back In The Day



Not much has changed for Nicki Minaj since high school. The girl looks exactly the same! Not too many folks can say that about themselves. A friend of mine recently attended a high school reunion (of which I never attend) and gave me the scoop on all the people we used to hang with. All she told me was "Viv! We doing good girl! Cuz these folks are bald headed with guts!" I just laughed and laughed about how things change! I'm just happy that the only thing that's changed about me is my hairstyle and amount of kids I have! ;-)

By the way, I never knew Nicki's real name was Onika! Who would've guessed? She's got some good genes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES