Friday, January 22, 2010

R.I.P. Apache



OH MY GOD! I am sad to report that rapper, Apache, has passed away today! Apache was an original member of the Flavor Unit family alongside Queen Latifah. The cause of his untimely death is due to a protracted illness. I had no idea what a protracted illness was so I looked on Google to find out and this is what it means below:

A protracted illness just means ill a very long time. The cause of illness could mean a number of different things such as cancer, tuberculosis, crippling arthritis or a brain tumor. Any illness that is lingering and continues to worsen.

My prayers are with Apache's family and friends. He will be missed! And just to remember Apache, here is his hit "Gangsta Bitch" below:



I remember many many years ago I wanted Apache's album soo bad and my younger brother, John, went out to Jamaica Avenue and got me the album for Christmas! I will always remember that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES