Saturday, January 2, 2010

Rumor Alert!!! Alicia Keys & Swizz Beats Moving In?



Now, before I begin with this rumor, let me just say that it's only that. A RUMOR! I have no idea if this is factual. I found this story on the internet at MWZA. So please be advised that I'm only posting what I saw and not making up some random story! Check the story below:

According to Star, Keys and Swizz are busy shopping around for a duplex penthouse in lower Manhattan. A source told the mag: “The place is amazing. It even has a 2,000-square-foot terrace. Alicia and Swizz were holding hands as they looked around for about 20 minutes.”

I guess it's really on to the next one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES