Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Terry Crews Gets Reality Show On BET



Terry Crews, better known as "Everybody Hates Chris" Dad or as he will forever be embedded in my head as DAMON from "Friday After Next" is set to have a reality show coming to BET! His show called the "The Family Crews" will be aired on Sunday, February 21st at 9pm. I think this show is going to be very interesting since I can't get past his character going after Money Mike in "Friday After Next". Peep the trailer for the reality show below:



And this is what I can't ever get out of my head below:



Priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES