Saturday, January 2, 2010

UPDATE: Diddy Responds to Wedding Rumor via Twitter


by Alicia Cruz
Theblackurbantimes

Looks like Diddy responded to the rumor that he is set to marry the mother of his twin daughters and long time love, Kim Porter.
King Combs tweeted this approximately twenty hours ago, which (if my math is correct) means 1:ooish on Friday.

Check out his tweet:
"I'm not married people. And las night when I said just married I was being sarcastic. But some people wanna believe anything. But I'm not!! " about 20 hours ago from UberTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES