Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Real Lil Kim



Here are some never before seen photos of Lil Kim before she decided to change it up and have plastic surgery. There was nothing wrong with how Lil Kim looked before but I do know sometimes the pressure of this industry can make you feel uncomfortable in your own skin and make you feel as if something is wrong with you. I am guilty of having those very same feelings of insecurity. I've had it on numerous occasions....whether it was people telling me I'm too fat or too ugly. I know the insults and hate come with the territory but at the same time I'm human and not all the time but some of the times it hurts to hear those things about myself. I know there are things that are wrong with me and I need to work on them but to hear someone else call out those same things is just hurtful. So on that note, I will never judge Lil Kim for the things she has done or decided to change about herself. Maybe she felt like she was doing the right thing but for now, enjoy some more photos below:







And if you had any doubts that the photos above are of Lil Kim, check out this classic video featuring Lil Kim below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES