Saturday, March 27, 2010

New Video: Lloyd Banks - Big Bully



This music video was directed by Lloyd Banks' boss, 50 Cent. I think 50 should stick to his music and acting career and leave the directing to the professionals. I'm just saying! Anywho, this new joint from Lloyd Banks is crazzzyyy!! I'm loving how my New York artists are bringing back that real Hip Hop to the music industry. In fact, this joint is sooo New York it reminds me of an old Wu Tang joint. I can't seem to remember the name to that joint but I know one of my readers will know. ;-) If you know which song I'm talking about please hit me up and let me know but for now enjoy Lloyd Banks' new video called "Big Bully" below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES