Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New Video: Rasheeda ft. Kandi & Diamond - I Wanna Rock (Remix)



I'm loving me some Rasheeda!! I just love her style! No homo! She's pretty, sexy, yet a little gangster. My kind of chick. Anywho, I'm loving how most of the females in the game are coming together to do good music but to also show the fellas we can do it to. ;-) Check out Rasheeda's version of "I Wanna Rock" featuring Kandi of Xscape and Diamond formerly of Crime Mobb below:



Let's keep this going ladies!! We need to stop hating on the next female and get our own!! There's too much room to just hog it all up for one person to shine! We can all shine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES