Monday, March 29, 2010

Who's Daughter Is This?!!



You know.....at first I wasn't even going to pay this young lady any attention. I thought she was someone who had really low self esteem and was looking for attention. I realize she's getting everything she deserves and wants. However, I think she's jumping into the wrong arena to put folks on blast. I mean, even Superhead had enough damn sense to not put people's phone numbers on blast!!! I mean dang!!! She put everyone's phone number on blast from Joe Budden (who she claims hacked her Twitter account), Nelly, Lil Wayne, Yung Berg, Jae Millz, Gudda Gudda and more!!! This is really going to be insane but one slight error was made. She gives out Lil Wayne's cell phone number and says you can call and ask him if she used to mess with him but isn't Weezy in jail?! I'm just saying!! Enjoy the phone number blast to some of your favorite Hip Hop artists below:



I'm sure most of the numbers by now have been changed but DAMN!!! Was it that serious ma? You run around proudly proclaiming all the men you have slept with and at some point you are going to grow up and want to settle down and be someone's wife....I pray for the soul who decides to do that.

My question to the masses is "Since when has snitching become the in thing to do"? I'm just saying!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES