Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Dolicia Bryant's New Boo?



Video vixen, Dolicia Bryant, was spotted out in LA at Mr. Chows getting her din din on with NFL ball player, Darren Sharper. Are they dating? Are they a new couple? Who knows. But what I did find disturbing about the video was the way Darren just sat himself in the passenger seat after his interview was done while Dolicia paid the valet and drove off!! It didn't even look as if he offered to pay it for her! Not a good look! Peep it for yourselves below:











Any thoughts? Call me old fashion but I was brought up to believe that a man has to be a man and in my mind, that means he pays for the date!......Especially if he wanted to be in my presence! I'm just saying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES