Friday, April 30, 2010

Gabby "Precious" Sidibe On SNL



There was a big stink about Gabby "Precious" Sidibe being on Saturday Night Live. I thought the skit with Kenan Thompson was hilarious! The skit was about "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" with Steve Harvey (played by Kenan Thompson). All I'm going to say is this......if Kenan didn't play Steve Harvey, I don't know who did!!! Hilarious! Check it out for yourselves below:



By the way, I saw Kenan Thompson on Valentines Day over at Caroline's Comedy Club and he was with a white chick! They seemed very happy but I was soo happy to learn he wasn't playing for the other team....cuz that's what I had heard back in the day but I'm glad he proved me wrong! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES