Friday, April 9, 2010

LisaRaye Opens Up About Rocsi



According to an interview done with Honey Magazine, LisaRaye finally opens up about her husband's infidelity with Rocsi of 106 and Park. Check out what LisaRaye had to say about the affair below:

Did you know Rocsi?
“I knew Rocsi in the mutual respect that we were both public figures. And she interviewed me before on 106th and Park.”

Were you shocked when you found out about Rocsi and your husband?
“I’m never shocked, girl. I don’t put anything past anyone. I was very disappointed in the way it was handled. Because to me, if you’re going to do whatever you’re going to do… respect your [and my] home. Do that over there, not here. And the way it was done so publicly with people calling me saying, ‘Hey, you know I’ve seen pictures on the Internet in your backyard? And I see that she flew in and you flew out.’ I didn’t know that she knew my husband.”

Have you seen her since?
“Have you heard that I’ve seen her? You will hear about it. I’m sure that you will.”

To read more on this interview (click here)

If anyone knows me or anything about this site then you know I love me some LisaRaye! In my opinion, there is nothing she can do wrong. But that's just me and everyone has their own opinions. At one point in time, I had some very ill feelings towards Rocsi because I thought......how can she violate a marriage? I just simply thought she was giving Hispanic women a bad name and it angered me. I quickly took sides and of course sided with LisaRaye. But it's funny how God works things out and can make you look at individuals soo differently from what you originally thought.

My 2 oldest children decided they wanted to take a day off from school and attend 106 & Park and I allowed them. I mean, how often is that opportunity going to come across? So I signed the notes and off my kids went. The key to my heart is someone doing good by my kids.....it's something that always made me have a change of heart about someone I didn't care for. When I tell you my kids called me screaming with excitement because Rocsi grabbed my 17 year old son and started singing to him and introduced him on camera and gave him a chance to shine and conversated with my daughter....I couldn't believe my ears! My kids told me how sweet and nice she was with them and for some odd reason my heart sank. I felt soo badly about the things I've said about Rocsi and even posted on my site without giving her the benefit of the doubt! I was told she treated my kids like royalty and I sooo appreciate her for that because looking at the bigger picture that was only God showing and telling me never to judge a book by its cover!! So I'm going to sincerely apologize for anything I've ever said negatively about Rocsi. And if ever given the opportunity to interview her I would apologize to her to her face. I don't know what's going on with Rocsi and LisaRaye but in the end I hope these two sisters can really work it out and move on from this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES