Thursday, April 29, 2010

New Music: Trina ft. Lil Wayne & Rick Ross - Currency



I'm glad that both Trina and Lil Wayne were able to put their past issues aside and collab for a new joint called "Currency" which also features Rick Ross The Boss! I'm feeling the new joint. A friend of mine told me the other day that new music is never good but I beg to differ. In my opinion....as long as it's good music I don't care if it's new or old I'm good. Enjoy the new joint below and feel free to post your thoughts:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES