Saturday, April 17, 2010

New Video: Plies - She Got It Made



Plies has a new video out called "She Got It Made". Call me corny but I like the song. I really like the video too. I think the concept is cute and considering Plies' reputation with doing good deeds to those in need I find it believable. The only thing I'm not getting from this video is why did Plies drive away at the end? Check it out for yourselves and maybe someone can give me a reason as to why he drove off and didn't at least meet the girl he was spoiling:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES