Friday, May 21, 2010

Black Rob Sighting



Sometimes I like to share my personal stories with you guys so here it goes. I was heading out yesterday to interview world famous author, Nikki Turner, in the city and couldn't find parking to save my life. I was already running behind on the interview (which was scheduled for 6:30pm) because traffic from Long Island to Manhattan is RIDICULOUS!! I thought I had given myself enough time to get from point A to point B but I guess I was mistaken. :( So after searching for somewhere to park, with no luck, I decided to go ahead and just park my big ass truck in a parking garage and pay about $30-$40. As I pull into this parking lot in Times Square I notice a familiar face. It was Black Rob!!! I had just heard this brother on Sirius Satellite radio with Rude Jude and Lord Sear talking about his time in jail and his relationship with Diddy. I was excited to say the least because I figured this was an added bonus to my day to possibly get another interview going but when I stepped out of my truck I noticed Black Rob look at me and then turn the other way and roll his eyes. Hmmmm.....I'm thinking to myself....what just happened?

The parking attendant walks up to me and hands me my parking garage ticket and as I walk towards Black Rob he starts talking to his friend. The vibe I felt just told me to keep it moving and don't look back! I don't know if he was having a bad day or maybe the interview didn't go too smoothly on Shade 45 with Rude Jude and Lord Sear but whatever it was I didn't want to add to it. I wanted to soo badly say "Welcome Home BR" but I never got the opportunity to do so. :( There is always a next time and maybe it will be a better day! God is very good to me so I know there will be a next time. For now, you guys can check out one of Black Rob's new joints called "Delusional" which will be featured on his new mixtape called "Game Tested & Street Approved" coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES