Saturday, May 1, 2010

Camron & Jim Jones Reunite For Basketball



This is getting good yall!! I knew back when I interviewed Juelz that someday Dipset would all get past their differences and reunite!! Dipset for life!! I'm such a fan. Anywho, Camron and Jim Jones joined forces for the "Converse Band of Ballers" tournament out in Atlanta, G.A. Just as an FYI, Camron and Jim Jones' team won!! Harlem stand up!!! Check out how it all went down below:



A couple more photos of my Dipset brothers below:





Can't wait for that album!!!!! I'm ready!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES