Thursday, May 20, 2010

New Music: Travis McCoy - We'll Be Alright



Why didn't anyone tell me that Travis McCoy is now going by the name Travie McCoy? Not that I follow the brother like that but I didn't know if it was 2 different people I was talking about. Anyway, getting back to the topic at hand, Travie (as he is now being called) has a new joint out called "We'll Be Alright". This is not the typical song I would listen to but I thought it was different and something my other readers might like. ;-) This is Travie's latest single off of his album called "Lazarus" which is on sale at iTunes.

Check out "We'll Be Alright" below:



Feel free to post your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES