Monday, May 17, 2010

New Music: The Dream - One In A Million



I'm a fan of The Dream, first and foremost, so let me just get that out of the way. I'm even starting to like "Love King" which is definitely a transformation of "Shawty Is A 10" but when you go and remake Aaliyah's "One In A Million" song I have to say something!! What in the hell were you thinking Dream? Are you serious right now? I'm at a total loss for words but maybe you guys can think of something for me to say.....check out the remake below:



And here is how I'll always remember the song below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES