Tuesday, May 25, 2010

New Music: T.I. - Yeah You Know & More



Here's another new joint from the KANG of the South, T.I., called "Yeah You Know". This joint is off of T.I.'s new album titled "King Uncaged" which will be out in stores on August 17th. Let me know what you think of the new song below:



Also keep in mind that T.I. will be starring in a new movie called "Takers" which will be out in theatres on August 20th. Zoe Saldana and Idris Elba will be starring in the movie as well. Did you know that T.I. is an executive producer on this movie?! Making big moves homie!! I see ya!



And in more T.I. news, T.I. will be starring in his own brand new campaign ad for his "Akoo" clothing line this fall. The new ads should be in the June/July issue of Complex so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES