Tuesday, May 25, 2010

New Video: Grafh ft. Jim Jones - Bout Dat



Just earlier today I brought you guys a freestyle from Grafh. The freestyle was something Grafh did while being filmed behind the scenes for his video called "Bout Dat" which features Jim Jones. This joint right here is official!! I love the hook which says "Gettin Money". Grafh did it with this one. He is definitely bringing Queens to the forefront and with Jim Jones along for the ride I can only say Harlem stand up! Enjoy the video below:



Did anyone else see Freaky in the video doing his dance? I got a story on Freaky that I'm going to save for another day. And I would love to know what juice beverage they are drinking in the video? I do know of a company called "Jo Jo" which had a juice that had the same technique (twisting the cap and contents pouring into the water) with their energy drink but I don't know if they ever did anything with their product. Check out Jo Jo juice below:



No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES