Saturday, May 15, 2010

Nicki Minaj On Word Up Magazine



Ask me why I didn't know "Word Up" magazine was even out anymore? I am well into my thirties and remember buying the magazine when I was a teenager! You couldn't tell me nothing back in the days. Almost every week I would take my allowance and buy "Word Up" and "Rap Masters" magazines. I don't even know if you guys remember the "Rap Masters" magazine. They are classic Hip Hop collectible magazines that only real Hip Hop heads would remember. But back to the topic at hand, Nicki Minaj is gracing the cover of "Word Up" magazines June issue!! I'm loving all the neon colors they chose for the cover. It's so Nicki and Barbie-esque. So be sure to go out and get your copy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES