Saturday, May 1, 2010

THEBUTMS.COM Total Package Model of the Twitter Timeline @AnowaAdjah

 
TBUT:Hi Anowa. How are things? Great, Im grateful to be alive and healthy. Im praying and hoping the new year brings me much success.

TBUT:What is it like being a model? Well that is one of my many talents, I enjoy modeling for the many opportunities it presents.

TBUT:Your a fitness fanatic according to your tweets..how important is the gym to you? Yes, I enjoy working out. Well, my career is heavily based on physical appearance so I want to look and feel my best. Working out and maintaining a healthy diet is imperative.

TBUT:What do you like to do for relaxation? For relaxation I usually will watch a dvd and drink a glass of wine. It does wonders for me.

TBUT:What are some of your goals for 2010? My goals for 2010 are as follows: Launching my website, building a strong clientele for my media company E. Adjah Media Group,in addition to attaining more success in modeling, acting, choreography, and free-lance writing. I would love to become a household name. More importantly, I would love to perfect my craft!

TBUT:Music wise..who are you feeling right now? Right now Im big on R. Kelly, Stevie Wonder, and  a lot of Neo-soul. Musiq Soulchild, Raphael Saadiq.

TBUT:In the video vixen model industry..how do you stay on top of your game? Just staying current and presenting the game with something new.

TBUT:What types of things do you like to do in your free time? I definitely love to dance and write. That is one of my many passions.

TBUT:In 5 words describe yourself to our readers? Strong, Intelligent, Beauty, Sexy, Creative

TBUT:How does being a Nigerian model come into play? ALOT OF PRESSURE! lol  Actually, there is a big emphasis on suceeding and upholding the family name. So I take this career move very seriously and Im praying and hoping to obtain much success and give my parents all the things they have ever wanted. They have sacrificed much for my brothers and sisters.

TBUT:What is not so good about the modeling industry? There are alot of stereotypes and some people will sell their souls for temporary success. I have worked very hard and I don't like to be type-cast .

TBUT:As far as opportunities, how many are there to work? There are numerous opportunities. You have to educate yourself and know whats out there. Don't limit yourself!

TBUT:Do you have any dvds or pics for sale? I will definitely have those items in the future.

TBUT:One name..superhead..your thoughts? Definitely don't agree on the things she did to obtain success, as you can see her time in the spotlight was short lived because she sold her soul. That will never be me.

TBUT:Any last words, shout outs..? I definitely want to thank my family and friends for all their love and support! I don't want to leave anyone out so I'll leave it at that! Oh yeah big  shout to my Niaja people! lol

Thanks Anowa!

Media Outlets must credit The Black Urban Times www.theblackurbantimes.com twitter.com/thebutmsdotcom facebook.com/theblackurbantimes

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES