Friday, May 28, 2010

What Ever Happened To Prophet Jones?



Prophet Jones was an R&B group that I loved!! The boys can SANG!! Every last one of them! I don't know what happened to them but since I was listening to their CD today I decided to share some of their music with you in case you didn't know who they were. They had some really good songs so here are a few below:



(This was a song originally done by the O'Jays but I think Prophet Jones did a great job at remaking it)

And here's one more song that they actually had a video to called "Lifetime" below:



Someone needs to get on the horn to see what these brothas are doing nowadays because we need some good music back in the industry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES