Thursday, June 24, 2010

Bodyguarding Sure Does Pay


I never understood what it was to be a bodyguard. You get paid to risk your life for the safety of someone else. The only individuals I can see myself doing that for is my children. You couldn't pay me enough to do it for anybody else. Deuces! I just couldn't see myself doing that. But then I start to wonder and really think to myself.....how much do these people really get paid? They must be getting a grip especially if they are bodyguarding for a celebrity right? Well, the gentleman above, pictured next to Mariah Carey must be one of the highest paid bodyguards because I've also seen him pictured and bodyguarding the likes of Ciara too. Peep the photos below:



I'm sure this brotha is getting paid big bucks to risk his life for these ladies. I'm wondering if it's worth it though? I would like to hear what you guys have to say about it! Hit me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES