Thursday, June 10, 2010

Keke Wyatt & Diamond Blue Breakup!!


I received a very interesting email from someone stating they were at dinner with their family yesterday when they noticed Keke Wyatt sitting with some of her lady friends at the next table at "Fox Grill" in Atlanta. The individual (who asked me not to mention their name) said they were being nosey and heard everything Keke Wyatt was talking about. Apparently, the word is, Keke Wyatt is going through a divorce and decided to break up with Diamond Blue to try to work things out with her husband and fix her marriage. Below you will find the text sent to me from the email:

Keke conversation: "I had to leave Diamond and it hurts because he's a great guy. But my heart is with my family! & fixing my marriage because we are in the mist of a divorce but I have children I have to see about and I'm sorry but my family is very important to me. No hard feelings to Diamond but i just couldn't do it. I'm sure he understands".

Wow!! I'm sure the ordeal is heartbreaking for Keke but again I don't know if this is fact. I just figured I would share the email with you guys because it was interesting. Below is a video that was sent along with the email which shows Keke Wyatt and Diamond Blue kissing before their breakup:


(For some reason the clip doesn't continue past the 5 second mark)

Feel free to post your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES