Friday, June 11, 2010

Poet's Corner: "Mind Sex"

She comes to me, naked
As the day she was born.
No fake parts or implants;
Just her natural curves and
Waves. My wet tongue slides
Against her smooth skin,
Sucking in bits of cocoa along
Its path from the peak to the valley.
Now she strips me bare, and
We stare at our nudity, like
Adam and Eve prior to shame.
No guilty thoughts enter our minds;
What we're doing isn't wrong, it's
Only right. I lay her on the bed
And part her ways, carefully absorbing
The fragrance of her seduction.
My muscle presses against her
Engorged flesh. She allows me
Inside of her lucid cravings with no
Baggage wearing her down,
No deceit covering her flaws,
No pepper spray hidden in her purse.
She comes to me, naked
As the day she was born.
Before she learned of the world
And the calloused hands of love.
Before gravity shifted and pressed
Down heavily upon her -- forcing her
To crawl. She crawled to me, like
A baby, and as I penetrated her mind,
We matured and grew into one being
While practicing mind sex.

By A. Jarrell Hayes
www.ajhayes.com

POETS: Poet's Corner is accepting submissions. Email 1 - 3 poems with a short bio and 1 - 2 links to A. Jarrell Hayes at ajhayes@theblackurbantimes.com.

Media Outlets must credit The Black Urban Times www.theblackurbantimes.com twitter.com/thebutmsdotcom facebook.com/theblackurbantimes

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES