Sunday, July 25, 2010

Fat Joe Throws Big Pun's Wife Under The Bus!


Fat Joe's new album "The Darkside" is really drawing the attention of many. A friend of mine drew my attention to one song in particular. The song my friend was referring to is called "Heavenly Father" and features Lil Wayne. At first listen, you wouldn't think anything of it but on my second listen I paid careful attention to some choice words Fat Joe had for Big Puns wife, Liza. Was Fat Joe implying that Liza cheated on Big Pun with his own brother?! Is the cheating a result of the beatings Big Pun used to give his wife? I have no idea but take a listen below:



I think Fat Joe knows more about the Big Pun situation than we would like to admit. Fat Joe kept quiet for so long about Liza but I guess he had to get things off of his chest with this joint. If you don't understand what I'm talking about, I've transcribed Fat Joe's words below:

2nd Verse

I paid niggas rents, even paid niggas bails.
Gave niggas jobs so they would't go to jail.
Did so much dirt niggas knew I wouldn't tell.
Paid for some funerals, they prolly what the hell.
I don't owe nobody nothing man I gave that bitch a mill!
I ain't beatin round the bush, I'm just speaking on what's real.
I ain't talking on no portion man I'm talking bout what's real.
I ain't justifying beatings but she cheated on my nillz.
Cheated with his brother, God Damn this bitch ill!
Prolly the reason my nigga never left a will.
Things you never know, have mercy on his soul.
Big Pun, one of the realest I ever known.


Wooooowwwww!!!! Can't get no realer than that! POW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES