Monday, August 2, 2010

HHGS Exclusive: Coco & Breezy The Fashion Trendsetters


Last week on the Star & Buc Wild show, I had the opportunity to meet 2 lovely ladies by the names of Coco and Breezy. I thought they were models who had an original style but later found out that they were the makers of some very fashionable eyewear!! Never judge a book by it's cover was the first thing that popped into my mind. Nevertheless, after the ladies interviewed with Star, I made sure my husband chased them down the hallway to find out a little more about these ladies and most importantly....how I can get me a pair of my own! So enjoy the interview with the newest fashion trendsetters, Coco and Breezy, below:



Feel free to post your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES